My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.csharpblog.net/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday 1 May 2010

WWDC 2010 Keynote Predictions

Right well, one moth to go till WWDC 2010 and as promised I will be covering the event from San Francisco, via this blog, Twitter and Facebook. Here’s my predictions for it:

  1. iPhone 4th Generation (Well we know about that already), new A4 processor, more RAM, possibly more storage space, front camera, iChat and better camera. I still think that Apple will pull something our of their sleeves regarding this though. Maybe wireless syncing!
  2. iPhone OS 4 release (and possibly beta for iPad)
  3. iTunes 9.2 (possibly iTunes X!!!)
  4. Updated Mac Pro systems
  5. Mac OS X 10.7 Preview
The bets are on - lets see what actually happens.

If any of you are actually attending this year’s WWDC drop me a line and say hi when in SF. I will be loitering around Moscone West, Third Street & Montgomery Street (my favourite). I am also thinking of taking a trip down to Cupertino and visit the real Apple Campus Visitor Store!

1 comment:

Darrell said...

I hope they come out with a new display line as well been to long Apple