My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.csharpblog.net/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday 28 April 2010

WWDC 2010 - June 7-11

Today Apple finally announced the much anticipated WWDC 2010 dates. It will be held at the usual place (Moscone West Conference Centre in San Francisco), on June 7 - 11. This comes as a surprise since it was widely anticipated that the conference was going to be held in late June rather than in its usual early June slot. This year Apple announced the dates almost a month later than the usual late March. Also the focus this year seems to be totally on iPhone & iPad development. Not really a lot about Mac OS X development. I have already purchased my ticket and anxiously awaiting for my confirmation code so I can activate my e-ticket. Looking through the myriad of post-graduate hardcore technical sessions - I have already picked up a few interesting ones (iPhone OS Multitasking - Parts 1 & 2)!!! See you all there in June!

No comments: