My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.csharpblog.net/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday 15 May 2008

My First Dashboard Widget

Well I have really moved over to the other side - Apple that is. Well yesterday I published our first ever Mac OS X Dashboard Widget, and today it has been listed on Apple's web site! Check out the screen shot and if you are sensible enough to be on a Mac download it here from Apple.

knightfrankpropertywidget_20080514120619

I built this widget within a few hours by using Dashcode, part of Xcode, Apple's free development tools for Mac OS X. Can you build one of these so quickly and elegantly for Vista? I don't think so!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this widget does not work anymore for some reason

Joseph Megkousoglou said...

There is a newer version published on Apple's web site. This is due to the restructuring of the web services available at Knight Frank. Apologies for any inconvenience.